CLEO's PLE Learning Exchange supports organizations across Ontario in developing and delivering effective public legal education and information (PLE) for their communities.
- a growing body of expertise and knowledge around the practice of community-based PLE
- improved effectiveness in PLE projects and materials through the sharing of learnings and tools
- a greater number of PLE projects in Ontario developed or delivered through collaborative partnerships
- expanded community involvement in and learning about the Connecting Communities project
Our key activities
- sharing research, articles and reports, best practices, tools, training programs, and other items of interest that could improve the effectiveness of community-based PLE work
- showcasing examples of interesting PLE projects and ideas as a way of demonstrating different approaches to effective PLE
- creating and sharing information about good PLE practices through our PLE Toolbox
- sharing tips, tricks and information about PLE and access to justice issues through the PLExchange blog
- holding online and in-person events to extend opportunities for collaborating and learning
- providing a forum for the Connecting Communities projects to share information about their work and to gain an awareness of other innovative projects
For more information, contact the PLE Learning Exchange.