Your Legal Rights is a website of free legal information for people in Ontario. This site has practical, easy-to-find legal information produced by hundreds of organizations across the province. Your Legal Rights is a project of CLEO, funded by the Law Foundation of Ontario.
Features of the Your Legal Rights website include:
- Resources: Legal information covering a wide range of legal topics, in a variety of formats, and available in dozens of languages
- Common Questions: Questions and answers to everyday legal problems
- Find Services: Interactive map of key legal and social services across Ontario
- Training: Public legal education training webinars for service providers
- News & Events: The latest headlines and community events about the law and access to justice
Help spread the word about Your Legal Rights by ordering copies of the promotional bookmark. Look under Other on our order form.
Read more about the background to Your Legal Rights.