Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Continuing Power of Attorney for Property

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

Getting legal help

For legal advice or help with a Power of Attorney for Property, contact a lawyer.

Some community legal clinics may be able to give you free legal advice about your Power of Attorney for Property. You can usually find the community legal clinic nearest you by looking under "Legal Aid" or "Lawyer" in your phone book, by checking the Legal Aid Ontario web site at, or by calling Legal Aid Ontario toll-free at 1-800-668-8258. In Toronto, call 416-979-1446.