CLEO now offers webinars for community workers on helping your clients find legal information.
This 75-minute webinar:
- introduces you to key online sources of legal information, including CLEO’s websites
- uses case scenarios to help you understand how to search for legal information
- shares tips on how to identify reliable legal information online
Who is the webinar for?
The webinar is designed for community workers across Ontario, including:
- social workers and counsellors
- settlement workers
- healthcare professionals
- library staff
- employment counsellors
- housing and shelter workers
- violence against women workers
- credit counsellors
How to plan a webinar?
If you would like to plan a webinar for your organization or get more information, email Michelle Cader, CLEO’s Community Outreach Manager, or call 416-408-4420 x 826. Free 3-hour in-person workshops are also available. If you would prefer this training, please indicate that in your email.