People who don't speak English or French and people who live in rural or remote communities face significant barriers to accessing the legal information and services they need. CLEO's Connecting Communities addresses these barriers and promotes greater access to legal information and services through its work.
The Connecting Communities staff team helps organizations develop legal information training projects for front-line workers in their community. We do this by helping organizations plan their project, find project partners, and prepare funding proposals for submission to the Law Foundation of Ontario.
To learn more about Connecting Communities:
- Watch our 11 minute video
- Get more information about the project funding process
- Read about past and current Connecting projects
- View training materials developed by Connecting projects
- Check out Connecting Communities' resources and reports