CLEO's Guided Pathways are free tools that help people complete court and tribunal forms, and prepare legal documents.
- Easy to use and understand - The Guided Pathways ask users a series of questions. Based on the user's answers, the tools fill out the court or tribunal forms or legal document, providing customized legal information about the process and legal issues along the way. Many questions include a "Learn More" feature -- additional information that helps explain what is required.
- Create forms and documents - Users' answers are used to create the forms and documents they need, which can be saved or printed. At the end of the Pathway, users receive a package of their completed forms and documents. The Guided Pathways also generate checklists that set out steps for signing, witnessing, and filing the forms.
Family Law Guided Pathways
CLEO's Family Law Guided Pathways are a series of online interviews that help you fill out the court forms you need for your family law matter.
Here you will find Guided Pathways for Family Court forms for many issues in separation and divorce, including custody, support, and property division.
The Family Law Guided Pathways are available in English and French.
The Family Law Guided Pathways are also found on the Ministry of the Attorney General's Family Law Rules Forms website, Ontariocourtforms.ca, which has links to electronic versions of Ontario court forms. The Pathways complement the Ministry of the Attorney General's online filing service for divorce applications (www.ontario.ca/familyclaims).
Guided Pathways for Preparing a Power of Attorney
CLEO's Guided Pathways now offer interactive interviews to help you make, or cancel (revoke) powers of attorney.
- Guided Pathway to make a Continuing Power of Attorney for Property that gives another person the power to manage your property for you. Property is anything you own or have the sole right to use, like money, a rental apartment, or furniture.
- Guided Pathway to make a Power of Attorney for Personal Care that gives another person the power to make decisions about your personal care, if you can't make them yourself. Personal care includes things like healthcare, housing, food, clothing, hygiene, and safety.
- Guided Pathway to cancel an old Power of Attorney.
Housing Law Guided Pathways
CLEO's Housing Law Guided Pathways are a series of online interviews to help you fill out the forms you need for your housing law matter at the Landlord and Tenant Board.
- Guided Pathway to fill out the T1 for Landlord and Tenant Board for tenants who want their landlord to return money that the landlord owes or should not have collected.
- Guided Pathway to fill out the T6 for Landlord and Tenant Board for tenants with maintenance or repair problems.
More Housing Law Guided Pathways will be available later this year.