COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Appealing a decision about social assistance

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

How can I get legal help?

For advice or help dealing with OW or ODSP or with appealing a decision by OW or ODSP, contact a community legal clinic.

To find the legal clinic that serves your area, go to this page.

You can also go to the Legal Aid Ontario website or call them:


Toll-free 1-800-668-8258

Toronto area 416-979-1446

Toll-free TTY 1-866-641-8867

Toronto area TTY 416-598-8867