COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Employment Insurance

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

How do I ask for a reconsideration?

You have to use a form called Request for Reconsideration. You can get this form from any Service Canada office, or you can find it online at or by typing INS5210 in the search box on any Government of Canada website.

After you fill out and sign the form, you must take it to a Service Canada office or mail it to a regional Service Canada centre. The mailing address for Ontario is:

Service Canada
PO Box 2602
Mississauga, ON
L4T 0B1