If your landlord wants to evict you

To evict you, your landlord must follow certain steps set out in the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA).

If you do not want to move out, your landlord will have to apply to the Landlord and Tenant Board (LTB). The LTB is like a court but less formal. It deals with conflicts between landlords and tenants.

Previous page Next page