Harassment and discrimination
What can I do about discrimination?
- Keep notes, such as dates, documents, photos, and
names of witnesses, because discrimination can be
hard to prove.
- Talk to other tenants to find out if they are also being
discriminated against, so you can work together.
- Get information from the Centre for Equality Rights in
Accommodation (CERA) at 1-800-263-1139 ext. 1 or
- Get legal advice from the Human Rights Legal Support
Centre at 1-866-625-5179 or visit www.hrlsc.on.ca.
- You can speak to a lawyer at a community legal clinic
by calling Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258 or