COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home Care Bill of Rights

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

What can I do if my rights under the Bill of Rights are not respected?

You can do one or more of the following:

  1. Make a complaint to the CCAC or agency that provides home care services to you.
  2. Sue the CCAC or agency for breach of contract.
  3. Consider other options.

The next 3 sections tell you more about these options. It is important to find out if any of your options have time limits. You also need to find out whether choosing one option affects what else you can do.