COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home care complaints and appeals

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

Do I need a lawyer to help me with my complaint?

You do not have to get a lawyer for any stage of the complaint and appeal process. But you have the right to hire a lawyer if you want one. A lawyer can give you advice, and can also represent you in the CCAC complaint process.

If you want to appeal to the HSARB, it is a good idea to have a lawyer because this is a more formal legal process.