COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home care complaints and appeals

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

For more information

For information about the services that CCACs provide and their complaint process, you can contact them directly. To find contact information for your CCAC, you can call 310-CCAC (310-2222) or you can search by your postal code at

For general information about how to begin an appeal to the HSARB, you can call them at 1-866-282-2179416-327-8512, or 1-877-301-0889 (TTY). Or visit

You may also wish to contact an advocacy group, such as Care Watch. Their phone number is 416-590-0455 and their website is

The CCAC, HSARB, and advocacy groups cannot give you legal advice.