COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home care complaints and appeals

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

Step 1: Contact your CCAC case manager

You can find contact information for your CCAC by calling 310-CCAC (310-2222) or visiting

Ask for a copy of the CCAC's complaint process. The law says that every CCAC must have a complaint process. The law also says that the CCAC must give you a written copy of their complaint process if you are getting services. If you are not yet getting services and you want to make a complaint, you should ask for a copy of the complaint process.

If you are complaining about a CCAC decision, also ask for a written explanation of the reasons for it.

If the CCAC refuses to give you a copy of the complaint process or written reasons for their decision, get legal help. Click here to find out how to get legal help.

If you need help with this step or the next one, you can call the toll-free Long-Term Care Action Line at 1-866-434-0144. TTY users call 1-800-387-5559.