COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home care complaints and appeals

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

What can I do if I am not happy with home care services or decisions?

What you can do depends on which program provides the home care services. This article tells you the steps you can take if you get your services through a Community Care Access Centre (CCAC).

If you do not get your services through a CCAC, the complaint process may be different, and you should get legal advice about your rights. Click here for information about where to get legal help.