COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Home care complaints and appeals

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

What if the CCAC does not have enough money to give me the services I need?

This is a political issue because the government of Ontario decides how much money each CCAC gets. You may want to contact your Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) for help. Although you can contact your MPP at any time, it may be better to first try the complaint process described in this article.