Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Power of Attorney for Personal Care

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

Getting legal help

For legal advice or help with a Power of Attorney for Personal Care, contact a lawyer.

Some community legal clinics may be able to give you free legal advice about your Power of Attorney for Personal Care. To find the clinic that serves your area, you can go to the Legal Aid Ontario website or call them:


Toll-free: 1-866-641-8867

Toll-free TTY: 1-866-641-8867

TTY, Toronto area: 416-598-8867