COVID-19: Get updates on the law and legal services on Steps to Justice

Change font size:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Your rights at work

Step 1: Choose language Step 2: Choose from available formats and options
Available formats and options

How do I file an employment standards claim?

The Ministry of Labour has an Employment Standards Claim Form that you can fill out and file. The form is available on the Ministry of Labour website at

You can complete and submit the form online, fax it to the Ministry of Labour at 1-888-252-4684, or mail it to:

Provincial Claims Centre
Ministry of Labour
70 Foster Drive, Suite 410
Roberta Bondar Place
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
P6A 6V4