COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Maintenance and repairs

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Where to get help and information

If you are a tenant with a low income, contact a community legal clinic for free legal help. To find the legal clinic that serves your area you can go to and click on Services at the top of the page. You can also go to the Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) website at or call Legal Aid Ontario at:

Toll‑free: 1-800-668-8258

Toronto area: 416-979-1446

Toll‑free TTY: 1-866-641-8867

Toronto area TTY: 416-598-8867

You can also see CLEO's resource called Getting Legal Help: A Directory of Community Legal Clinics in Ontario.

CLEO's Steps to Justice is a website that gives step‑by‑step information about common legal problems, including housing law issues. Steps to Justice has practical tools like forms and checklists, and referral information for legal and social services. Visit and see the information about repairs and maintenance in the Housing Law section.

You can contact the Landlord and Tenant Board for application forms and for general information about landlord and tenant issues. The Board cannot give you legal advice.

The Board's website address is You can call the Board at 1-888-332-3234 or 416-645-8080.