Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Has your child been charged with a crime? (Fact sheet)

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Can my child go to school?

A child who is involved in a criminal matter still has the right to an education. Sometimes the court will say the child cannot go to a specific school until the case is over. You can send your child to another school if this happens.

In some situations, the school can suspend or expel your child, even for something that did not happen at school. There are steps you can take to try to keep your child in school. Some community agencies and legal clinics can help you to find out about this.