COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Children's aid: Information for parents (Fact sheet)

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

What if the CAS takes my child away from me?

Tell the CAS if family members or other adults from your community can take care of your child. If the CAS does not take your child to stay with relatives or friends, then a community agency or a family that is paid by the government will take care of your child. Usually, you will be allowed to visit your child.

Get a lawyer right away to help you get your child back. You need to do this no matter where the CAS takes your child to stay, even if they take your child to relatives or friends.