COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Online, telephone, and mail-order shopping

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

For more help

If the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services does not solve your problem, or if you are past the time limit to cancel the agreement, you may want to get legal help. Here are some places to try.

Community legal clinics

Some community legal clinics or law school legal clinics can help you with consumer law problems. You must be financially eligible to receive these services. If your clinic cannot help, they might be able to refer you to other services in your community.

To find the legal clinic that serves your area, visit the Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) website at or call Legal Aid Ontario at:

Toll-free 1-800-668-8258

Toronto area 416-979-1446

Toll-free TTY 1-866-641-8867

Toronto area TTY 416-598-8867

Law Society Referral Service

The Law Society of Ontario has a directory of all lawyers and paralegals licensed in Ontario. The Law Society Referral Service can give you the name of a lawyer or paralegal in your area who can give you a free consultation for up to 30 minutes.

Visit the Law Society website at and click on “Find a Lawyer or Paralegal”.


JusticeNet is a nonprofit service that helps people who do not qualify for legal aid to find legal help. JusticeNet has a directory of lawyers, paralegals, and mediators who offer help at reduced rates to financially eligible people. Visit their website at or contact them at:

Toll-free 1-866-919-3219

Toronto area 416-479-0552


Pro Bono Ontario

If you are suing or being sued in court, you may be able to get help from Law Help Ontario. This free program offers information about court rules and help with completing court forms. If you qualify, you may also be able to get brief legal advice or, if your case is in Toronto or Ottawa, a lawyer to represent you in court. For more information call 1-855-255-7256 or visit their website at