COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Employment Insurance

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Where can I get help and information?

For more information and help with EI, you can contact your federal Member of Parliament (MP). To find your MP, go to, click on House of Commons, then use the Member search box under the Find heading.

To find the legal clinic that serves your area, go to the Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) website at or call them at:

Toll-free: 1-800-668-8258

TTY use Bell Relay Service: 1-800-855-0511

Toronto area: 416-979-1446

CLEO's Steps to Justice is a website that gives step-by-step information about common legal problems, including employment law issues. Steps to Justice has practical tools like forms and checklists, and referral information for legal and social services. Visit and see the information about Employment Insurance in the Employment and Work section.