Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Taking time off work: For new and expecting parents

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Can I get EI benefits if I am outside Canada?

Yes. You can receive maternity and parental benefits if you are out of the country, but you must tell the Service Canada Centre that you are leaving.