COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Do you know a woman who is being abused? A legal rights handbook

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication


If you are Indigenous, you can call the First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line at 1-855-242-3310. This is a crisis helpline with counselling available in English and French and, on request, Cree, Ojibway, and Inuktut.

If you are an Indigenous woman living in Northern Ontario, you can call Talk4Healing at 1-855-554-4325. This is a helpline with services by Indigenous counsellors in English, Ojibway, Oji-Cree, and Cree.

If you are part of the Six Nations of the Grand River community, you can contact Ganohkwasra Family Assault Support Services. This organization provides support to families dealing with issues of family violence and sexual assault through a wide range of services. These include a 24-hour crisis line, community counselling and education, shelter services, outreach services, and a youth shelter. Go to or call the crisis line at 519-445-4324.