COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Moving out

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Where to get help

For legal help or advice, you can contact a community legal clinic or a lawyer. Across Ontario, community legal clinics give free legal help to tenants who have low incomes. To find the nearest community legal clinic, go to Legal Aid Ontario's website at Click on Contact then Community legal clinics.

Or call Legal Aid Ontario at:

Toll-free: 1‑800‑668‑8258

Toronto area: 416‑979‑1446

Toll-free TTY: 1‑866‑641‑8867

Toronto area TTY: 416‑598‑8867

You can also see CLEO's resource called Getting Legal Help: A Directory of Community Legal Clinics in Ontario.

You can contact the Landlord and Tenant Board for application forms and for general information about landlord and tenant issues. The Board cannot give you legal advice.

The Board's website address is You can call the Board at 1‑888‑332‑3234 or 416‑645‑8080.

There is a $50 fee to make an application to the Board. You might get this money back if you win your case. If you have a low income you can ask the Board not to charge you the fee. To do this, you will need to fill out a Fee Waiver Request form. You can ask the Board to send you this form, or download it from the Board's website.