COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Have you been fired or laid off?

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

How do I file an ESA claim?

The Ministry of Labour has an Employment Standards Claim Form that you can fill out and file. The form is available at a ServiceOntario Centre or on the Ministry of Labour website at

You can complete and submit the form online, or you can drop the completed form off at a ServiceOntario Centre, fax it to the Ministry of Labour at 1-888-252-4684, or mail it to:

Provincial Claims Centre
Ministry of Labour
70 Foster Drive, Suite 410
Roberta Bondar Place
P6A 6V4

To find the ServiceOntario Centre nearest you, visit their website at

You can also call the Employment Standards Information Centre:

Toll-free: 1-800-531-5551

Toronto area: 416-326-7160

Toll-free TTY: 1-866-567-8893