Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Continuing Power of Attorney for Property

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

What if my attorney cannot or will not act for me when the time comes?

When you make your Continuing Power of Attorney for Property, you can name a "substitute attorney". This person can act for you if your first attorney or attorneys are not willing or not able to act. The substitute attorney will have the same powers as the original attorneys.

You can also name more than one substitute attorney.