COVID-19: obtenez des renseignements sur le droit et les services juridiques sur JPP

Pour modifier la taille de la police:


  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Normal

Current Zoom: 100%

Continuing Power of Attorney for Property

Étape 1 : Sélectionner une langue Étape 2 : Sélectionner un mode de présentation
Support, format, type de publication

Getting legal help

For legal advice or help with a Power of Attorney, contact a lawyer. Here are some places to try.

Community legal clinics

Some community legal clinics may be able to give you free legal advice about your Continuing Power of Attorney for Property.

To find the clinic that serves your area, you can go to the Legal Aid Ontario website or call them:


Toll-free: 1-800-668-8258

TTY use Bell's Relay Service: 1-800-855-0511

Law Society Referral Service

The Law Society Referral Service is an online service that gives you the name of a lawyer in your area who can give you a free consultation for up to 30 minutes.

You can also call them on a crisis line if you are unable to use the online service, for example, if you are in custody, in a shelter, or in a remote community without access to the internet.

The crisis line is available from Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Visit or call:

Toll-free crisis line: 1-855-947-5255

Toronto area crisis line: 416-947-5255


JusticeNet is a nonprofit service that helps people who do not qualify for legal aid to find legal help.

JusticeNet has a directory of lawyers who provide help at reduced rates to financially eligible people.

Visit or call:

Toll-free: 1-866-919-3219

Toronto area: 416-479-0552