Part 3: Where can I get help and more information?

Contact your union or one of the places listed below.

For legal help and advice, contact a community legal clinic.

To find the clinic nearest you, visit Legal Aid Ontario’s website at Or call Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258. For TTY, call 711.

The Workers’ Action Centre gives workers free information and advice.

Visit or call their Workers’ Rights Information Line at 1-855-531-0778.

Pro Bono Ontario has a free legal advice hotline that offers 30 minutes of help and advice over the phone.

Visit or call 1-855-255-7256.

The Ontario Legal Information Centre offers a free 30-minute meeting with a lawyer by video or by phone. They give legal information and referrals but do not give legal advice.

Visit or call 1-844-343-7462.

For help with an application to the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario, contact the Human Rights Legal Support Centre.

Visit or call them at 1-866-625-5179. For TTY, call 1-866-612-8627.

Previous page