Where can I get help and information?

For more information and help with EI, contact your Member of Parliament (MP). To find your MP, go to

For legal help and advice, contact your community legal clinic. To find the clinic nearest you, visit

Or call Legal Aid Ontario at 1-800-668-8258. For TTY, call 711. CLEO’s Steps to Justice has step‑by‑step information about common legal problems, practical tools like forms and checklists, and information about legal and social services. Visit

For information about EI, visit

You can contact Service Canada at 1-800-622-6232. For TTY, call 1-800-926-9105.

To find out if there are other other benefits you might be able to get, use the Government of Canada’s Benefits Finder. Visit

Previous page